You are not out before dawn and home post dusk for technology’s sake. You’d rather dream about the trophy catch that’ll leave your buddies gasping, rather than pixels, displays or wattage. At Humminbird, we worry about all that for you. And we make it easy. So you can concentrate on one thing: catching more fish. Humminbird has spent more than 30 years out-thinking our competition, so that you can out-fish yours.
Many Humminbird fishfinders have our powerful 16-channel GPS/WAAS receiver built right in. For those without it, there are several options:
- Add the Humminbird 16-channel GPS/WAAS receiver for permanent GPS capability on your boat.
- Use Humminbird’s adapter and the NMEA output on your own handheld GPS unit, or use Humminbird’s InterLink to allow two fishfinders to access one GPS receiver
It’s the ultimate in customizable interconnectivity. Humminbird’s 1100, 900, 700 and Matrix Series fishfinders are completely upgradeable and expandable, giving you advanced capabilities from bow to stern. You get the capability and convenience of sharing GPS positions, waypoints and routes, barometric pressure information and even downrigger control. Choose the network capabilities you want from our many options, and easily connect them with Humminbird’s exclusive no-hassle Plug and Play technology. With no expensive wiring built into your boat, or complicated connections.
- Easy to Install into Existing 2 1/8 inch gauge opening
- Completely waterproof
- Easy to read large, backlit LCD display for use at night
- Wires to Ignition Switch for Auto Power On
- Shallow and Deep Depth Alarms
- Reads in Feet, Meters and Fathoms
- Tracks Bottom Up to 70 MPH.
Humminbird VHF Radios
The VHF255sw fixed-mount marine radio features a rugged, submersible design with 25/1 Watt power output, all USA/INTL channels and advanced Digital Selective Calling (DSC) technology.